Is our affiliate program right for you?
- Are you interested in earning a monthly residual income?
- Are you a talented author, editor or commentator of web-based content?
- Do you have a blog, website or newsletter with at least one section oriented to design, lighting or product design?
- Do you have personal experience with lokolo product?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, then please read on. Our affiliate program is profitable and fun. We pay many of our affiliates for doing what they already love to do. Namely, creating content about topics they hold near and dear.
Here is how it work
We pay you 20% of the net sale for each person that clicks your affiliate link resulting in a sale. Due to the high click-through rate and high conversion rate that our program enjoys, you will typically earn far more than you would with randomly generated syndicated ads. We pay your referral commission through Paypal. If you need help or advice in starting up your program, send us an e-mail at email@example.com. For Terms and Conditions of the program, see below.
To sign up
1. Have your Paypal account ready. You can sign up for a Paypal account at www.paypal.com
2. Sign up to our affiliate program here.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are simple and straightforward. In return for your commissions we ask that you be respectful of our reputation and help us reach more customers. To be an authorized affiliate of lokolo, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the lokolo service as an affiliate. By signing up for the lokolo affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions:
- You may not advertise in Google or other search engine under the search terms “lokolo” and other derivatives of our trade mark. However if you appear in the natural search results, that is perfectly OK. Advertising on terms not directly related to our brand (e.g. lokolo, lokolo design, etc.) is also OK.
- You will not use misleading advertising text claiming to be lokolo or a lokolo distributor.
- You will not create misleading or false claims providing unauthorized discounts of our product.
If you are uncertain about the guidelines and have questions or require clarification please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that failure to abide by these terms can result in removal from our program. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to the program!